Real Estate Inspection Specialists
(FHA - VA – Conventional Inspections) For All Mortgage Institutions
Amco Pest Services, Inc. has built its reputation on providing fast, reliable service with honest reporting in New York, New Jersey and South Florida (Broward and Dade counties). Amco is supported with over four generations of experience in the termite and wood destroying insect field.
Our Inspections Include:
- Carpenter Ants
- Powder Post Beetles
- Carpenter Bees
- Wood Borers
- Visible Signs of their damage
- Conditions Conducive to infestation
Home Inspections by state certified building inspectors arranged through our independent contractor. Contact us for a free price quote!
Amco Pest Services Inc provides you with:
- Free competitive estimates and 2nd opinions (does not include certification).
- Effective treatment procedures
- Certifications issues on previously treated homes if work has been performed in accordance with industry standards.
- Service plans for major wood destroying insects.
- Treatments are always performed by licensed technicians.
- Insurance against future termite damage is available at a low annual cost. (Don’t confuse damage insurance with treatment service. Damage insurance is not offered by all companies.)
- Service plans are available on other insects, including carpenter ants.
- Damage repair re-inspections on minor repairs performed.
- Carpentry estimates arranged for you through independent contractors.
How much will the inspection with a written report cost me?
Sixty dollars for one and two family living units. The inspection fee is payable at time of inspection. An inspection report will be promptly issued and will be available if necessary at the time of inspection.
What will I, the buyer, receive?
If a problem is found – A complete written report of our findings including diagrams depicting infestation and/or damage discovered by our inspection as well as treatment costs. (Damage repair estimates available upon request.)
If our inspection reveals no visible signs of infestation a certificate will be issued to meet your mortgage requirements. (FHA/VA-HUD or equivalent). Also, a one-year conditional termite service plan and damage insurance policy will be included in our inspection fee on qualifying structures.
Amco Pest Services Inc. meets and exceeds the inspection recommendation of the National Pest Management Association. Our inspectors are rigorously trained and retrained in the latest methods to insure the most complete and precise inspection possible. Each inspector is state certified in structural and general pest control and knowledgeable in all aspects of wood destroying insect infestation detection and correction.
Experience is your best insurance:
Experience has shown us time and time again that wood destroying insects can and do conceal their activity and only the experience of tens of thousands of inspections has made Amco certain of providing you the most complete and professional service.
Amco provide maximum safety for children and pets. We use only EPA/DEP approved chemicals and application procedures.